Budget Paper 1 – Budget Speech
This document details the 2021–22 Budget Speech the Treasurer delivered to Parliament on Tuesday, 15 June 2021.
Budget Paper 2 – Budget Strategy and Outlook
The Budget Strategy and Outlook provides the context and background of the Queensland Budget. This includes the Government’s fiscal and economic plan, key priorities, an overview of revenue and expenses, and the financial statements for the Queensland Government as a whole.
Document in sections
- 1. Economic Strategy A strong economy for all Queenslanders
- 2. Economic performance and outlook
- 3. Fiscal strategy and outlook
- 4. Revenue
- 5. Expenses
- 6. Balance sheet and cash flows
- 7. Budget measures
- 8. Intergovernmental financial relations
- 9. Public Non-Financial Corporations Sector
- 10. Uniform Presentation Framework
- Appendix A – Concessions statement
- Appendix B – Tax expenditure statement
- Appendix C – Revenue and expense assumptions and sensitivity analysis
Budget Paper 3 – Capital Statement
The Capital Statement presents an overview of proposed capital outlays by each Queensland Government department, as well as a summary of the Government’s approach to infrastructure provisions.
Document in sections
The Appropriation Bills are available on the Queensland Legislation website.
The Budget Highlights document outlines the Queensland Government’s strategic priorities and objectives and the State’s economic and fiscal outlook.
Regional Action Plans
The Regional Actions Plans outline key Budget initiatives and projects announced by the Queensland Government for each region. Please note: Not all government expenditure for the region is shown. Dollar amounts may include capital and operating expenditure, though may not represent the entire funding allocated.
Service Delivery Statements
Service Delivery Statements provide budgeted financial and non-financial information for the 2021–22 Budget. Each departmental portfolio and the Legislative Assembly of Queensland has a statement.
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Queensland Treasury
- Legislative Assembly of Queensland
- Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Department of Children, Youth Justice and Multicultural Affairs
- Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy
- Queensland Corrective Services
- Department of Education
- Department of Employment, Small Business and Training
- Department of Environment and Science
- Department of Energy and Public Works
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Services and Office of the Inspector-General Emergency Management
- Queensland Health
- Department of Justice and Attorney-General
- Queensland Police Service and Public Safety Business Agency
- Department of Regional Development, Manufacturing and Water
- Department of Resources
- Department of Seniors, Disability Services and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
- Department of State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning
- Department of Tourism, Innovation and Sport
- Department of Transport and Main Roads