State Budget enquiries
For enquiries regarding the Queensland State Budget, please contact:
GPO Box 611
BRISBANE QLD 4001
Telephone: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
You can lodge a complaint or compliment with the Queensland Government in person, by phone, by mail, or by completing an online form.
For more information, refer to the complaints and compliments page on the Queensland Treasury website.
If you prefer to talk to us in your own language, contact us through the National Translator and Interpreter Service on 131 450.
Hearing impaired assistance
Contact us through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users, phone 133 677 (no additional call charges apply)
- Speak-and-listen (speech-to-speech relay) users, phone 1300 555 727
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service
- Video relay users, choose the available video relay contact on Skype and ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- SMS relay users, phone 0423 677 767 and ask for 13 QGOV (13 74 68)